Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello from another KMPI member

I'm honored to be asked to contribute to the official blog for KMPI. My name is Kellie and I've been with KMPI since 2006. I love this group, the co-founders Mike and Sarah have become dear friends to me as well as Scott and "Little" Mike. We're like a family. We've expanded to include a new member whom I just met the other night, her name is Tanya. She comes to us from my hometown, Milwaukee.

We recently (a few nights ago) had an investigation in Red granite, WI. This was the second time we had been to this location. The first time we went, a few members got EVP's that were unexplainable and we talked about going back, then the group received emails from the home owners that more activity was going on. So a second investigation was decided.

In going back we really wanted to make sure that we got a really good and thorough investigation in because there were unanswered things from the last time and A LOT of new happenings going on this time. All of the evidence hasn't been reviewed so I don't have a lot of things to post about it yet but all in all it went over OK. I was so excited because I've learned more about setting up the equipment and i think with a few more times I just may be able to do it by myself. Yay me. lol

Why go back a second time? I know that there are some that are one hit wonders. They go to a place, deem it haunted or not and are done with it. There are just times when the unanswered questions nag at you. This is what it's all about. A good investigator (in my mind at least) should be willing to help anyone understand and if it takes 50 times then it takes that. OK, that's a little extreme but you get my point. : )

Well I just to say hi, update what we're up to and hopefully get this blog going to be more active. There will be lots more especially once we get closer to Halloween and the haunted house we do.

hauntingly yours,

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment