Thursday, April 22, 2010

Neglected, but not forgotten!

I forgot my wife started this! I promise not to forget it again.

So much to say, I worry about time and space and me rambeling off on some wild tangent.
Sarah's always been the push to get me into new things, and for that I am grateful. KMPI is made up of alot of members of our team, some of whom will be allowed to blog here ;)

Not much about me, I'm going to keep this to KMPI's story, but awhile back, I sorta lost me passion for it. 7 years or so, and we just kept heading into empty leads, dead ends, peering over tapes and hours of audo of nothing...and the one day, POOF I'm at work, and the words "Boesowetter" pop into my head. I had forgotten, but that was my grandmothers maiden name (on my step-fathers side) and little beknowest to me, but she had just died early that morning.
Interestingly enough, my cousin, one of her last visitors, she said to him "The guy here, he says "goodbye, sly guy Bri. He keeps saying that. Sly guy bri." Now, anyone who knows, knows that my grandpa called my cousin brian that, and no one called him that since grandpa died. While I have often heard (and SEEN) people come to visit someone shortly before their death (in fact, I encountered this in my friends grandfathers home...his wife was in the chair be his bedside when I arrived) my grandmotheres case was special, because her death, was accidental. She was in decent health, but that very same night, she slipped, even though she had two nurses aiding her, in the bathroom, and died as a result of head injury.
Now, one rule I have, is I never mix family and my studies of the paranormal. It scares me terribly, to be honest, but this one, this lit my fire. If our loved ones could SENSE that our time was upon us, they could come just before our death, sure...but if in fact, our fates are not our own...then was this timing some sort of intervention by a higher being? Was my grandmother fated to go that day, at that hour? Are we all fated to die before we are even born? Such questions are a heavy burden I carry around with me. I keep searching for answers, physical answers to spiritual occurances, and all I walk away with are the nightmares of the questions I never even thought I would ask?

But it also left me with a renewed sense of intrigue. I now want these answers more than ever...I want to not only prove that these things happen, I want to show the world...and more than that, I want to show the world HOW, and WHY they happen. I want to show people that it's ok to experience this stuff, that it doesnt make you a sinner, or sick, or mentally ill...that in many cases, it's not even paranormal....just...extra-normal!

In a few days, my team goes to revisit a location in Red Granite claiming to have one of the weirder cases I have had yet...instead of full-bodied or partial appatitions, instead of mists, or shadows, all they have in objects being moved, thrown, and manipulated. Last time, we conducted the investigation as normal, but this time, due to their claims of increased activity, I am going to attempt to record a new sort of phenomena...I am going to see if I can get something to manipulate something that responds to bio-electric and current-flowing energy...which, if it works, will show ghosts are not only real in a sense of being "real", but show they are "real" as in "physically stable elements of energy" in a way. Not that they'll need their own SSI card or driver liscense or be required to pay taxes or anything (I think I just heard the IRS sh*t a brick somewhere) but maybe give way to a bit of leinance twords the activities people experience.

Gonna be a tough one. I'll update within a week and we'll see how it goes. I hope to keep this going throught the year, and keep the world informed of KMPIs activities !

No comments:

Post a Comment